- December 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
This position provides high-level administrative and personal support to a senior executive within SITE TECH Global. You will work independently on a variety of tasks supporting Primary’s business and personal obligations. The incumbent to this role will be responsive, intuitive, proactive, and have exceptional discretion and judgment.
The Executive Assistant is responsible to provide high level administrative support to senior executives, primarily the CEO and President, as required with regards to routine business functions and personal matters. The individual will be required to plan, organize, and prioritize his/her work, often with minimal supervision, to successfully meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Provides all administrative support functions including communications, travel coordination, calendar and scheduling, processing expense reports and invoices, and maintaining payment records for external professional fees and services.
- Acts as a confidential assistant, maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Effectively creates and edits presentations for clients, board of directors, or other constituents.
- Arranges all logistics for meetings including catering, agendas, and facilities.
- Plans and organizes travel, domestic and international, including creating itineraries, coordinating meetings, and securing visas as necessary.
- Coordinates the payment of any invoices as needed and manages the flow of invoices and correspondence that arrives at the office for the CEO and/or President
- Manages all communications, including but not limited to the following: mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, subscriptions, etc. for both business and personal matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook.
- Must exhibit high level of professionalism and good judgment in a variety of situations
- Must be able to handle sensitive, highly confidential information with discretion
- Must be highly organized with flawless follow up skills and attention to detail
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills with ability to prioritize appropriately
- Must be flexible to a non-traditional schedule to respond after hours on a limited basis
- Ability to manage competing deadlines