- November 25, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Installation Technicians build and assemble metal workstations and inventory shelving units. Successful candidates will be punctual, reliable, safety conscious, team players who are physically capable of repetitive work that includes lifting, pulling, pushing, and using hand tools such as hammers, rivet guns, and pallet jacks.
- Ability to read directions to verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Physically able to lift, push, pull, up to 45 lbs. consistently through a 10-hour shift
- Work with partner to assemble assigned units
- Ability to meet assigned production goals
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
- Inform supervisors of any defects in equipment or individual parts
- Communicate effectively with co-workers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and assume responsibility for equipment (hand tools, etc.) that are issued
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity
- Prior experience in heavy assembly work a plus
- Quick to learn and flexible attitude
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
- Experience with power and hand tools a plus
- 100% travel
- Knowledge of various types of hand and power tools
- Ability to operate heavy machinery such impact drill
- Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction; willing to train.
Employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud. The work site is a construction environment.