- December 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Are you ready for a new challenge and opportunity to stand out from the pack? THE SITE GROUP is looking for you! Our associates bring their drive, we support them to succeed.
Our employees work in team environments performing a variety of general labor tasks within warehouse and construction environments. Successful candidates will be energetic, dependable, take pride in producing quality results with a great attitude towards collaboration with team members. SITE Associates may be tasked with a variety of duties where flexibility is a must and the aptitude to work long hours to attain the desired results is critical to the organizations success.
- Loading and unloading materials.
- Assembly of material handling carts and workstations
- Assembling or breaking down structures.
- Ability to read directions to verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
- Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity
- General Labor Tasks to be performed:
- 5s taping
- Assembly of workstations
- Basic computer skills
- Mounting TVs
- Installation of IT equipment and wire management
- Communicate effectively with co-workers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Clearing working areas.
- Operating basic tools.
- Clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
- Using, cleaning and maintaining variety of hand tools.
- Build out and set up of general distribution facility
- Following safety guidelines and operating in a safe manner.
- Ability to stand and / or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry push or pull equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with using tools and general warehouse equipment is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction; willing to train.
- Must pass a background check.
- Clean driving record preferred